Will ADCOMS look down at my fall semester?

lundi 27 juillet 2015

Hi all!

So this fall l be taking:
-Anatomy and physiology 1
-Genetics lab
-music
-history class
-classical mythology
-social work class
Total: 17 credits

I've always taken plenty of science classes but I needed to finish my gen eds (which I've left for the end). I'm pretty much done with my bio major, I just need to take anatomy and then I'll be taking microbio (for prereqs for dental schools) next semester along with a bio elective for fun.

So spring semester will be back to usual,...

Will ADCOMS look down at my fall semester?

Will ADCOMS look down at my fall semester?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 Game Star | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates