AMCAS downgraded all my credit hours! please help

jeudi 23 juillet 2015

Hi all - my uni, Byrn Mawr College, sends transcripts with the confusing "credit unit" instead of credit hour, where 1 credit unit = 4 credit hour. This is explicitly stated on the transcript, but amcas took all of my 4 credit hour classes and changed them to 1.0 credit hours. This really messes up the GPA weighting and makes me think schools won't think I took full semesters in college (like, none of my undergrad would be considered full time - how does amcas think I got a degree?) The...

AMCAS downgraded all my credit hours! please help

AMCAS downgraded all my credit hours! please help

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 Game Star | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates