Question about D.O. Family Practitioners..

mercredi 22 juillet 2015

Hi,

I have a quick question: I know that within the medical community DOs and MDs are--for all intents and purposes--viewed equal and indistinguishable in almost every objective way, but I was curious about patient perception.

I have been told time and time again that "patient's don't care" whether their physician is a DO or MD. Well, I am just having a hard time accepting this (and I want to go to a DO school mind you). I am in college, and many of my friends have no idea what a DO...

Question about D.O. Family Practitioners..

Question about D.O. Family Practitioners..

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 Game Star | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates