Post Bacc AFTER Masters?! Please Help!!!!

mercredi 22 juillet 2015

Hey everyone I needed some advice!
Im contemplating if I should do a post bacc this year (32+ credits) or just take a few classes (~16 credits). I recently got accepted as a non-degree student to a university near where I live.

Heres a quick background story:

I graduated from a 4 year university in 2013 with a degree in biology with an overall 2.82 GPA.
I enrolled into an SMP right away and completed it in 3 semesters with a degree in biomedical science with an overall 3.56 GPA (each...

Post Bacc AFTER Masters?! Please Help!!!!

Post Bacc AFTER Masters?! Please Help!!!!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 Game Star | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates