Wvsom Vs kcu 2020

samedi 31 octobre 2015

Hello all!

I have two acceptance and the decision is tearing me apart. I can't decide between Wvsom and KCUCOM. What inputs does everyone have for my decsion. Thank you.

WVSOM
+ simulation lab was awesome!
+Location was beautiful

KCU
+ reputation?
+city feel. (outside of campus area)
+ Really great study spaces.

Price is irrelevant in my decision. I kind of already ruled out CUSOM so now just pondering these two.

Thank you for all your time!

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Wvsom Vs kcu 2020

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 Game Star | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates