Has anyone wore adult diapers while taking the mcat?

vendredi 30 octobre 2015

All these replies made me imagine myself wearing adult diapers during the practice tests and eventually becoming one with the diaper to the point where I can focus despite the smell and feces touching my butt, while at the real test, the other premeds are incredibly distracted by the pungent odor and due to time constraints, the other pre med kids report the smell during their break, in which the test stops or the dense smell coming from me gives me away.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Has anyone wore adult diapers while taking the mcat?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 Game Star | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates