How did you do usc interview?

vendredi 30 octobre 2015

Hi everyone!
I had an interview recently at USC and honestly I don't know how I did. Our group members were very chill and we almost equally contributed. One of evaluators said he really likes us. So I think it's a good sign..but that doesnt mean we all are going to get in..:( there were 9 of us. So when you did PBL, did you talk alot or did you say something related to the solution? What was your experience??? I just want to know how they did their PBL.. Thank you in advance!!

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



How did you do usc interview?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 Game Star | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates