Obsevership Scam, help!

samedi 31 octobre 2015

Hi guys, am an img and I was scheduled for 2 months of obsevership in an University hopsital at the cost of 2500$/ month. I was scheduled for the months of March and April initially and I couldn't attend in March because I did not get the visa, according to the application form rules the university said that if a person doesn't get the visa they will refund the money.( THEY CHARGED HALF OF THE TOTAL_ 2500$, WHEN THEY SENT THE ACCEPTANCE LETTER). The University asked me when I will be able to come next and they scheduled me for the months of August and September.
I came to US to give my CS in June but due to a family emergency I had to fly back home at the end of July. I explained the situation to the University, they initially agreed to postpone and when I contacted them next time, they said they are cancelling my observership and returned only 1250 $ saying that they allow to cancel and schedule only twice. The first time it was because of my Visa which was unavoidable and the second time, I had to return home.
My Uncle who lives in US asked me to make a complaint with Better Business Bureau, if I do that will the particular University do any harm to me in return?

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Obsevership Scam, help!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 Game Star | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates