Official 2015-2016 ID Fellowship Application Cycle

samedi 31 octobre 2015

So I'm in the process of applying for ID this cycle, coming from a 1.5/2nd tier academic program in the Midwest. I know the running gag that "if you have a pulse, then you have an ID fellowship" -- but I was hoping to get a more nuanced perspective as I am strongly looking at top tier programs across the nation.

The biggest issue I have with my application is the lack of any publications (articles or abstracts). While I do have a few things going for me (activity within high value care initiatives, interesting research projects albeit without any tangible results, chief year, etc) I just need a dose realism if I am out of my element here.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Official 2015-2016 ID Fellowship Application Cycle

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 Game Star | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates