Accepted yesterday...want to start STEP1 prep now. Am I nuts?

samedi 31 octobre 2015

So, I just got into medical school yesterday, and I will be matriculating in 2016. Is it absolutely insane to start studying for STEP 1 now? I know it's almost 3 years from now , but I have extra time on my hands, and I would love to start cranking away at it. I just want to start making and memorizing flash cards, so by the time studying starts in earnest, I'll be way ahead of the curve. I realize that the test is likely to change at least a little bit by the time Im taking it, but I think I can still cover a lot of ground by learning fundamental, bread-and-butter topics that will never be taken away.

Thoughts? Any suggestions? Where do I start?

I should mention that I'm sort of an autodidact. For better or for worse, Ive always preferred to pass on optional lecture and simply teach myself...that's why I think this makes sense.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Accepted yesterday...want to start STEP1 prep now. Am I nuts?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 Game Star | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates