Physician starting salaries for each specialty...

vendredi 30 octobre 2015

Just want to put out there that trev came at me a week or 2 after I had posted about men not at always being better negotiators. I didn't like his tone so I thought I would try and get a rise out of him and argue with him for arguments sake, and guess what he flew off the handle and made a fool of himself.

Are men generally better negotiators then women maybe, there is research for both sides of the statement and one could argue either way. I think it has more to do with circumstances and personality traits rather than gender but that's just me. Trev is apparently and expert in gender negotiation skills so there's really no point to further this debate.

Hey trev, the accusations you made about "my generation are just plain stupid" we are definitely not all like that. There's going to be good ones and bad ones in every generation. I suggest you change your general view of "my generation" or it's going to be a long miserable road for you because we are not going anywhere anytime soon.

I also agree with serenade in that women's lower salaries are a factor of multiple things (taking more time off then men, gender bias, sex discrimination).

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Physician starting salaries for each specialty...

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 Game Star | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates