How should I pursue DO school?

samedi 31 octobre 2015

I have a bachelors in biology with a 3.1 cumulative GPA, 2.8 science gpa, and I'm finsihing a masters thesis in biomedical engineering with a 3.455 gpa. I'll also be probably publishing about 4 papers or more with 1 being possibly 1st author depending. My question is how should I go about pursuing DO school? Should I

A) Retake undergrad classes and apply to DO schools

B) Take upper level under grad classes and apply

C) Do a post bacc program

D) Do a special masters program

E) Do another masters program

F) Apply to DO school with what I have and I should be able to get in

G) Apply to MD school with what I have and I should be able to get in

H) Take some other option I haven't stated here (please specify)

I) Go for a Phd in biomedical engineering, biomedical science, biology, and then apply to MD/DO schools.

J) Some combination of these options (please specify)

Another question I have is that I know MD schools supposedly don't look at graduate gpa, but can DO schools look at grad gpa and use that as grade forgiveness for undergrad gpa? I mean I've worked really hard in engineering and have matured greatly since undergrad so I don't really feel undergrad represents me well anymore. Please give constructive and respectful responses. Thank you kindly.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



How should I pursue DO school?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 Game Star | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates