If you could go back, would you pursue the military scholarship?

vendredi 30 octobre 2015

I served for 5 years, did the 4 year HPSP payback in addition to optional "neutral year" GPR my first year in the Navy after dental school. It was good. I have zero debt. I bank everything now. It was a no brainer for me. I didn't have anyone to fund my education and I certainly wasn't going to go in hundreds of thousands dollars of debt.
Some of my friends wish they had chosen this route. It wasn't always sunshine in the military, but its a sacrifice worth taking to come out debt free.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



If you could go back, would you pursue the military scholarship?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 Game Star | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates