Going to be a cougar in med school. Roar!

samedi 31 octobre 2015

It just hit me. I'll most likely be in med school with peers ten years my junior when I finally matriculate. I might even be older than that if I don't get in the first merry-go-round.

I don't have a boyfriend, I don't have kids, and I don't foresee that changing any time soon.

I'm not the type to go to college to pursue a hubby, otherwise I'd have my MRS by now, but I can't say I've dated younger men before (and had meaningful relationships).

So, Cougartown it is, I guess, unless I go D.O. Or become that crazy single cat lady doctor.

Any other single old folks out there? I'm in my early 30s, but apparently that's geriatric in med school years, so I'm posting here.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Going to be a cougar in med school. Roar!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 Game Star | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates