Western c/o 2020

lundi 30 novembre 2015

Yeah also GRE scores need to be received before Sept. 15th. I called yesterday and spoke to an admissions counselor at Western, because online on the Western supplemental portal it said that they hadn't received my GRE scores yet which I thought was impossible. It also says that they didn't receive my 3 eLOR either. So when I called yesterday she said that they had actually received my GRE scores, but didn't write it in the system yet. They said they wait to receive everything until they update all of that. So I would call today or Monday and ask if they've received them. Western is my #1 choice btw!

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Western c/o 2020

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 Game Star | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates