Pacific University, Class of 2019

mardi 24 novembre 2015

Most of the day is spent doing orientation and Q&A. The interviews are after lunch, they take about 15-30 minutes depending on who you get. I would spend some time browsing through the interview questions people have posted on this site. Other than that, I don't really think it's much different from a job interview. Be confident and remember to relax.

Thank you Dwardo, did you accept their offer for admissions?

It takes PharmCAS 5-6 weeks to verify everything after you submit it. After that was verified, I was contacted by Pacific the next day to tell me they had received my PharmCAS application. About 3 weeks later, I got the email to interview.

Click to expand...

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Pacific University, Class of 2019

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 Game Star | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates