***The Official UNC SoD Class of 2020 Thread***

lundi 30 novembre 2015

I got my interview invite in august last year, OOS student . They do 4-5 interview days and I got the impression last year that OOS people get first interview day. Other people told me similar.

UNC was fantastic. I just didn't like that I couldn't reschedule my original date. It was pretty much a take it or leave it attitude which I don't agree with if I'm asking to reschedule within the same hour of the original email(had to leave the country for a family matter) Luckily I got the last interview invitation a few months later and got to see how beautiful UNC and NC was. Defiantly have my eyes on the state for a possible relocation later in life.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



***The Official UNC SoD Class of 2020 Thread***

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 Game Star | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates