CSUDH Discussion

mercredi 25 novembre 2015

Wow you have a great GPA, GRE, and job, they would be crazy not to accept you!

San Jose is my first choice, and CSUDH my second chance. I'm also applying to St. Augustine for next Fall, Dominican if I dont get into SJ or CSUDH, maybe Loma Linda (I see their deadline is coming up but I'm busy working full time and working on my SJ, St. Augustine, and OTCAS apps because I want to send those in ASAP), and a few other out of state schools that use OTCAS.

My undergraduate GPA is 3.1 but iv taken a few classes after I graduated like Anat and Phys and a few others and got all A's. My GRE is 153 Quantitative, 157 Verbal, and 4.5 writing.

You can apply to SJ without having all your prereqs completed. In fact, they said that most students wait to take neuroanatomy after they have been accepted, the summer before the program starts.

Have you heard that CSUDH (and the other state schools) might not accept grad students that are California residents applying for the spring semester? I heard about it in the newspaper, and it's a little worrisome. I think it depends on the outcome of voting in Nov.

Good luck!

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



CSUDH Discussion

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 Game Star | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates