Alabama College of Osteopathic Medicine (ACOM) Discussion Thread 2015 - 2016

mardi 24 novembre 2015

I was an applicant for the 2013-2014 cycle and although I did not attend this school, out of all the schools I interviewed at, this one was my favorite (it was also my very first interview, I was one of the first groups). The dean, faculty, campus, and even community were extremely welcoming. From the moment you walk into the school, you feel how they dedicated and driven everyone is. I ended up choosing another DO school that is close to home but wanted to share this with you guys. Be yourselves in all your interviews, it will take you far and don't get addicted to SDN!!

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Alabama College of Osteopathic Medicine (ACOM) Discussion Thread 2015 - 2016

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 Game Star | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates