EMERGENCY MEDICINE 2015-2016 Thread

mardi 24 novembre 2015

Good advice.

I agree about telling the truth in the end. I haven't included the letter in my application - I am going to only include two SLOE's with two ancillary letters and hope for the best. If they ask what happened to the second letter I will tell them I did the rotation, what I learned from it and that I thought this letter was more representative of my characteristics overall. Does that sound safeish?

I talked to my adviser and they told me not to include the second SLOE and get the one from my next rotation.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



EMERGENCY MEDICINE 2015-2016 Thread

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 Game Star | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates