RAVE HERE thread

samedi 28 novembre 2015

Alright, I've been pretty quiet for a few days, but I've had this post brewing.

I am a ridiculously lucky person.

I have been with my husband for seven years (three months, four days) now, and I love him more, right now as he brushes his teeth in the bathroom around the corner, than I have during any moment that has come to pass. We understand each other and get along in such a way that I can't really explain it without sounding braggish or superior somehow, so I won't. It's remarkable, though, and for this reason alone I feel like I could post here a million times over - once for every minute I've spent with him so far.

Sorry, that was pretty damn squishy. Haha.

On top of that, I have a wonderful house, very little debt, loving parents, friends and family that are dear to me, and three pets that make my life a joy.

Given all this, I refuse to even approach the idea that my life is somehow incomplete or unfulfilled without the privelege of attending a veterinary school, much less consider it. Yes, it's what I have wanted to do for the longest time, and yes, I have spent the last six years thinking of little else... but would another round of rejections really make my life any worse? Could it change what I have now?

I've spent the last few weeks deep in thought about where my priorities lie, and honestly, I'll probably spend a few more. I have no doubts that veterinary medicine is what I want, but I am considering what would, for me, be too much. Like, living separately, etc. etc.

Haha... this began as a rave and ended in a rant. Sorry!

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



RAVE HERE thread

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 Game Star | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates