2015-2016 University of Alabama Application Thread

vendredi 27 novembre 2015

Any MSTP people hear back from UAB yet? I received an email on Thursday of two weeks ago saying that they would notify us "in 2 weeks" if we had been selected to interview. Two weeks would be tomorrow, and I'm getting so anxious!!!! Lol trying to stay calm here but wondering what boat other MSTP applicants are in! Thanks so much and good luck to all!!

Funny EDIT: I just had a heart attack because I got an email from UAB. But it was a complete false alarm! I posted on this thread because my friend received an email earlier basically saying "you should apply to the MSTP at UAB. And if you already have applied, thanks!" I just received the same email. :) Currently alternating between laughing and crying! Hahaha!

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



2015-2016 University of Alabama Application Thread

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 Game Star | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates