***TMDSAS 2016***

lundi 30 novembre 2015

Is this.. the official thread? I was expecting more posts lol.

Anyway, if anyone knows (I'll also be calling TMDSAS soon to verify) --- In terms of LORs, I will be submitted a committee pack that includes letters from a professor and a practicing dentist. Is that enough to satisfy the "PLUS one letter from a practicing dentist" for Baylor and Houston? Or did I need to, in addition to the committee letter, send in a third letter from another dentist? Would this letter be separate or can I also include the third letter in the packet?

I hope that made sense. If anyone knows, please let me know too :)

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



***TMDSAS 2016***

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 Game Star | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates