2015-2016 Official Interview Thread; Emergency Medicine

lundi 30 novembre 2015

Sad. I was going to post about my interviews, but then I asked myself, "What purpose does this serve?" It's just bragging. It's just to say, "hey, look at me, I got an interview at X"

Think about the people who want to go there and haven't gotten an invite yet. Why would anyone post about this? To use an adage from many attendings, "would this change the management?" i.e. would anyone do anything differently if they saw one of their desired programs had already invited people?

NO

Feel sorry for you guys.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



2015-2016 Official Interview Thread; Emergency Medicine

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 Game Star | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates