*~*~*~* Official 2015-2016 Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread *~*~*~*

mercredi 25 novembre 2015

Hey guys...I think I got an interview?

Midwestern Arizona

I didn't get an email, and my Aadsas still just says receivedcomplete but after reading old threads I decided to log in to my portal through their website...I didn't find any messages on there either.

However when I went to the "scheduling interviews" section it says I have been invited for an interview at the following schools "Midwestern AZ dental medicine" and I can either schedule a date in September or withdraw. Under it says a confirmation will be sent to my email.

So...interview invite??

School: Midwest AZ
Notification date: N/A?? on website at least by June 30
Method of notification: Checked website
Residency: UT
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/25/15
Application complete date: 6/3/15
GPA (science, overall): 3.88,3.93
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/23/24/28 (none below 17)

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



*~*~*~* Official 2015-2016 Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread *~*~*~*

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 Game Star | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates