2015-2016 Drexel University Application Thread

samedi 28 novembre 2015

I'm pre-writing secondaries now and am assuming Drexel's secondary essay prompt will be the same or similar to last year:

"Please give details about any interruption or time away from your education, which includes the time since graduation. Detail your activities for each year away from school."

I looked through last year's thread but was unable to find a character or word limit for the essay. Does anyone know if there is a word/character limit on Drexel's secondary essay, and if so, what it is? Thanks!

Also, as a non-trad, I have 4 years between graduation from college and applying to medical school. Most of my 4 years is pretty well-documented in my Work and Activities section on AMCAS, so is it necessary to go in-depth in terms of what I did these four years? Or will a paragraph simply stating what I did each year suffice?

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



2015-2016 Drexel University Application Thread

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 Game Star | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates