Midwestern Class of 2020 applicants

mardi 24 novembre 2015

Yes, I had it on Tuesday. It went really well, I think. I believe the interview itself was roughly around 30 minutes. They really conduct it in such a conversational manner that I felt like we were just talking and getting to know each other. You are assigned two interviewers and called back individually. When I first walked in, I was nervous of course. But within five minutes, I felt right at home. It's not like an interrogation at all. They don't ask you any impossible questions. I feel they really are just trying to get to know each student. Just relax and tell them about yourself. You'll do fine!

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Midwestern Class of 2020 applicants

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 Game Star | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates