2015-2016 Dartmouth College (Geisel) Application Thread

dimanche 29 novembre 2015

I have a question concerning the Premedical Requirements on the secondary application, specifically for Biochemistry.

My school is on a quarter system, and I took one quarter of biochemistry. My official transcript hours are listed as 4, and AMCAS converted that value into 2.7 semester hours.

Does this satisfy the one-half year requirement despite the application listing "Biochemistry (4 Sem. Hrs.)"?

If so, do I input "2.7" into the "AMCAS Sem. Hours" box?

If not (and since they want you to put In Progress courses), what should I input for "College," "Department," "Course #," "Course Name," and "AMCAS Sem. Hours" if I am not currently enrolled in any sort of biochem course and don't plan to enroll until next year (before matriculation)?

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



2015-2016 Dartmouth College (Geisel) Application Thread

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 Game Star | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates