***The Official UCSF Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

jeudi 10 décembre 2015

Mailed out 8/13, got supplemental today.

I know there are people from UCLA here or other quarter systems so can you please help me out?

I took the chem 14 series and when i fill out the prereq worksheet, under gen chem i put 14A, 14B, and 14BL which only adds up to 11 units and it says we need 12. For org chem I have 14C, 14 CL and 14D which also adds up to 11 units but we only need 8 there. Is this okay? I'm assuming so since they get tons of UCLA applicants every year and it isn't like we have different curriculum, plus our labs overlap for gen and org so....just looking for reassurance I guess lol

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



***The Official UCSF Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 Game Star | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates