Lincoln Memorial DeBusk (LMU-DCOM) Discussion Thread 2015 - 2016

jeudi 10 décembre 2015

Hey everyone i am making my final decision as to what i want to pursue as my career. I have a few questions regarding admissions to LMU-DCOM. some may or may not be pointless. I checked out the pre requisites for the school and was wondering if those who applied to the DO program completed? Basically what I am asking is the list of requirements as far as classes, if a BS in Biology is needed for entrance, etc. I do know the MCAT and letters of recommendation and experience in medical volunteer is HIGHLY recommended. I am just curious on what other classes I would have to take to be eligible for admission. I have completed bio 1+2, English, psychology courses, and currently taking organic chem courses this summer. I saw that inorganic chem is required but im assuming I would have to go to another school to take them since they do not have them here in my current school. I have a 3.3 GPA, and plan on joining several medical related ECs this following year. I am also taking extra science courses to boost my GPA. ANY KIND OF FEEDBACK AND RECOMMENDATION(S) WILL BE GREAT. THANKS

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Lincoln Memorial DeBusk (LMU-DCOM) Discussion Thread 2015 - 2016

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 Game Star | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates