Lake Erie - Bradenton (LECOM - Bradenton) Discussion Thread 2015 - 2016

jeudi 10 décembre 2015

Just thought I'd pass along this information to anyone interested...

Called LECOM-B today to see if they had received my application from AACOMAS because for some reason one of the schools I applied to (looking at you Nova) didn't have me in their system yet even though AACOMAS said they had sent my verified application. Still waiting on a call back from the supervisor regarding the status (or lack thereof) of my application and decided to make some calls to other schools I applied to to see if I had been processed. Anyways, called LECOM-B today who said I was in fact in the system and that they were planning on sending out secondaries today and/or tomorrow. So yeah, be on the lookout for those.

TL;DR - LECOM-B admissions said they are sending out secondaries today and/or tomorrow.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Lake Erie - Bradenton (LECOM - Bradenton) Discussion Thread 2015 - 2016

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 Game Star | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates