2015-2016 University of Nebraska Application Thread

vendredi 11 décembre 2015

Hi everyone,

I will be applying this cycle as well, good luck to everyone.

Non-traditional student here, IS, cGPA 3.52, sGPA 3.41, 7/8/11 :dead:, 1000+ hours of patient care, have volunteered at UNMC-SHARING clinic since 2009, did research while in undergrad (a few yrs ago). I am aware that my stats are not too impressive but I guess i have a little hope.

I work at a community clinic and i have met several UNMC med students, they do their ICE there. Two of them told me that UNMC COM had rejected them but also offered them a special 1 yr program and as long as they maintained a 3.5 GPA, they were guaranteed a seat. I have never heard of such program but i am guessing UNMC does not want to make this info public. All I know is that it exist since i met those students last year and they were M1s.

I am hoping to submit my application by mid August! good luck everyone!

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



2015-2016 University of Nebraska Application Thread

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 Game Star | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates