Would you guys have taken loans if your parents were willing to pay for your schooling?

lundi 31 août 2015

So my mother talked to me about paying for my PA education by selling one of her houses recently (i know this is premed but the PA forums are so dead =/). I never expected or wanted her to cover my graduate education cost as she already paid for my UG. However, I wanted to hear out people who has taken out loans' opinion on this situation. For me it's kind of a pride/i feel bad thing if i accept the offer. How much easier would your life be without those loans? Does it even matter?

Would you guys have taken loans if your parents were willing to pay for your schooling?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 Game Star | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates