Physician Lifestyle (especially primary care) vs Nurse (NOT NP)

lundi 31 août 2015

Hey guys, I do apologize because I realize that I just posted a thread on Friday, but this weekend I've been doing more reading into medical careers (school keeps me from doing much of any research during the week), and some things came up that are really bothering me, so I'm looking for advice.
So here's my situation: I am a fairly traditional female. I want to get married and start a family early-ish: sometime between 26-30 (like, at least one baby before thirty if that's possible). It's...

Physician Lifestyle (especially primary care) vs Nurse (NOT NP)

Physician Lifestyle (especially primary care) vs Nurse (NOT NP)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 Game Star | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates