I need advice on what to do next, my personal statement is ruined. And Submitted.

dimanche 30 août 2015

I am in dire need of help on what I can do at this point in time. The person that I had read over my personal statement inserted an inappropriate comment into my essay that I missed while reading over it.

I know that I should have read it back to front, forward and backward yet this comment will surely destroy any hopes I have of getting into an MD program. After being submitted on August 11th I can no longer edit my Personal Comment section on the AMCAS website what are my options?

I need advice on what to do next, my personal statement is ruined. And Submitted.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 Game Star | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates