Just straight up answers. Make them clear as water PLEASE!

dimanche 30 août 2015

Okay so basically I've been on this website searching for 100% blunt answers and I cannot find them. I was thinking about taking the army hpsp scholarship. Well my first question is I wanna become a trauma surgeon and wanna know if the army will let me do my residency and fellowship. 2nd is I need to know if the navy will do the same for me cause I heard the army isn't cut out life it seems and has a horrible structure. Either way I wanna serve in the military as a trauma surgeon for 10-20...

Just straight up answers. Make them clear as water PLEASE!

Just straight up answers. Make them clear as water PLEASE!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 Game Star | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates