Family Med Salaries and the Future of the Specialty

dimanche 30 août 2015

Hello, I was just wondering if what I heard was true from a new resident I met. She said most places in northern IL/Chicago area were offering family med doctors salaries around 100-130K due to the saturation of docs around there from all the 6 medical schools in the area/residency programs. Do family med docs get paid that little? I thought starting salaries were around 180K and then I know in less desirable rural areas, the salaries are more around 200-250K with sign-on bonuses. What are...

Family Med Salaries and the Future of the Specialty

Family Med Salaries and the Future of the Specialty

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 Game Star | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates