Emotionally drained. Do I have what it takes?

dimanche 30 août 2015

Throwaway account here. I am an MS4 applying to psychiatry this cycle. From my rotations in psychiatry, I was aware of the emotionally taxing nature of the work, but I thought that I could handle it. However, my family has had a small tragedy this month and my parents, who have been married for more than 30 years, are likely going through a divorce as a result. I live at home for financial reasons and have a good relationship with both parents. Trying to emotionally support each of them at...

Emotionally drained. Do I have what it takes?

Emotionally drained. Do I have what it takes?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 Game Star | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates