What chance does a man with 17 kids have at getting in to med school?

dimanche 30 août 2015

I've been following these threads for a while and I came across a message written by @DrMidlife saying a few years back, a male applicant applied to med school with I forget how many kids. For the life of me, I cannot find the thread to which she referred.

I ask this question because a few months back I met someone I am no longer romantically interested in because I discovered he has 17 children by 11 different women (and for other reasons), but we had a very intense...

What chance does a man with 17 kids have at getting in to med school?

What chance does a man with 17 kids have at getting in to med school?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 Game Star | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates