***The Official Western University Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

mardi 7 juin 2016

On the Western Portal, it still doesn't say anything in terms of being received for my DAT scores and "App Rec'd frm Service". Is this normal - aka I don't have to send my DAT scores to them right?? My application was mailed out last week, so it may be a little early, but I was wondering how often they update this stuff and what not. Also, I totes forgot to send in my pre-req worksheet a while back and just now sent it in, so that could probably delay things... My bad. :rolleyes:

Let's block ads! (Why?)



***The Official Western University Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 Game Star | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates