Midwestern Class of 2020 applicants

mercredi 8 juin 2016

Yes, I had it on Tuesday. It went really well, I think. I believe the interview itself was roughly around 30 minutes. They really conduct it in such a conversational manner that I felt like we were just talking and getting to know each other. You are assigned two interviewers and called back individually. When I first walked in, I was nervous of course. But within five minutes, I felt right at home. It's not like an interrogation at all. They don't ask you any impossible questions. I feel they really are just trying to get to know each student. Just relax and tell them about yourself. You'll do fine!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Midwestern Class of 2020 applicants

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 Game Star | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates